Handrange matrix in popup

Posted:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:06 pm
by GeneHackman
Hello,
I just switched from notecaddy on hm2 to notecaddy on pt4. I am unable to view the handrange matrix in pt4 popups.
These are from custom made defs in hm2 using the $cardrange variable.
Just wondering if this feature is currently working before i keep tinkering or recreate the defs in pt4.
Thanks so much!
Re: Handrange matrix in popup

Posted:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:16 pm
by nostrakhan
GeneHackman wrote:Hello,
I just switched from notecaddy on hm2 to notecaddy on pt4. I am unable to view the handrange matrix in pt4 popups.
These are from custom made defs in hm2 using the $cardrange variable.
Just wondering if this feature is currently working before i keep tinkering or recreate the defs in pt4.
Thanks so much!
Hi GeneHackman,
From what I can tell the heatmaps are still working in PT4:
https://i.imgur.com/J4IcMPq.pngI tested in the replayer.
Can you show a screenshot of what you see?
Re: Handrange matrix in popup

Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:30 pm
by GeneHackman
Hi, thanks for the confirmation.
I only see the normal popup box with: player, stat, value, this session.
Just added security exceptions but still no luck. I'm going to go over all my settings and also create a fresh stat in pt4 and try again this evening.
I will let you know if I'm still unsuccessful.
Thank you