how do I change my password ?

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

how do I change my password ?

Postby dangereux333 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:16 am

I can’t recall my old password … but the link you sent me .. prompted me to enter old password before selecting new one ??

I don’t remember the old password .. how do I go about changing that ?
dangereux333
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:31 am

Re: how do I change my password ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:03 am

When using the link that is emailed to you all you need to do is enter a new password. There is some text under "New Password" which states the following:

"To change your password, enter your current password and the new password."

This only applies if you want to change a password you already know. When you are resetting your password via the reset link there will be no field to enter your old password so all you need to do is enter a new password and click 'Update'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests