Trouble getting stats by correct players

Posted:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:11 pm
by hammadm1012
Hey -- I'm new to PT4, I play cash on partypoker, and I don't use preferred seating. Whenever I'm in a game the stats are never by the correct player and I have to move them around depending on BBs to match the players, and even switching to preferred seating I still have the same issues. One other problem I'm having is that the stats are for the current session only it seems and it won't display all time metrics for players. How do I fix both issues?
Re: Trouble getting stats by correct players

Posted:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:12 am
by WhiteRider
Are you playing cash or tournaments? At cash tables the player names are anonymous (in the hand histories) so it isn't possible to display lifetime stats for your opponents, but that should happen for tournaments. Your own stats are always session-only to show your table image as your opponents don't have your lifetime stats.
For the positioning, you need to make sure that you have configured the preferred seat to the same location in both PT4 and partypoker (either off in both, or set to the same seat in both, for each table size that you play). Once you've done that open a single table and play a few hands. Once the Hud appears if the stats are not by the correct seats reposition them to the correct places and then PT-icon > Save Layout. When you open a new table of the same size the stats should be positioned correctly.