Page 1 of 1
Limp statistic shows impossible sample size

Posted:
Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 am
by husngforfood
I have a database with 63 hands. And HUD shows 5'687/45'527 for limp statistic. Same problem with limp fold and limp raise stats. These were all built in statistics. On the same hud, I have the same stats witch I have edited by adding a condition for stack depth and these are working fine.
Re: Limp statistic shows impossible sample size

Posted:
Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm
by kraada
That should be working as far as I know - could you export and attach those 63 hands to a
support ticket so that we could see if we can reproduce this on our end?
Re: Limp statistic shows impossible sample size

Posted:
Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 am
by husngforfood
Yeah, it was something to do with my DB. When I created a new DB and imported those same 63 hands this anomaly was gone. I had purged a bunch of hands earlier from that old DB so that might have caused it.
Let me know if you still want me to export and send those hands from that bugged DB.
Re: Limp statistic shows impossible sample size

Posted:
Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 am
by WhiteRider
No, that's fine thanks - if it works correctly in a new database we won't be able to reproduce it either.