Page 1 of 1

How to add and view rakeback (merged)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2026 9:29 am
by niilzon
I'd like to be able to see my rakeback (for example a new line called "My C Won + Rakeback").

I saw that there are custom reports in the warehouse (as in shown in https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4 ... al-results) but I can't find one that would do exactly what I'm looking for, because my rakeback is variable and is received once monthly. I would be totally OK to manually create a "fake hand" every month that would simply add the monthly rakeback amount, but I want the rakeback to be separated from the My C Won line.

A separate line just for the rakeback would be fine, and a line with rakeback + MY C Won would be absolutely amazing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 11:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
niilzon wrote:I saw that there are custom reports in the warehouse (as in shown in https://www.pokertracker.com/videos/PT4 ... al-results) but I can't find one that would do exactly what I'm looking for, because my rakeback is variable and is received once monthly.

If your rakeback is variable then I'd suggest calculating what your current effective rakeback is (rakeback/rake * 100) and then using that as the percentage in a custom rakeback stat. You can then update the percentage value in the stat as your long term effective rakeback percentage changes.
niilzon wrote:I would be totally OK to manually create a "fake hand" every month that would simply add the monthly rakeback amount, but I want the rakeback to be separated from the My C Won line.

This method isn't going to be separated from your 'My C Won' and will give you a spike in the graph at the point of the fake hand.

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2026 1:03 pm
by niilzon
Hello Flag_Hippo,

I went into the warehouse but couldn't find the custom stat that works for PT4 + Cash Game (I found one for PT3 + CG and one for PT4 + Tourney.. But not the one I'm looking for).

Could you please point me to the right custom stat ? I'll then look into adjusting the percentage manually as suggested.

Re: How to add and view rakeback (merged)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2026 1:48 pm
by niilzon
Okay I found my way by creating the new stat myself !