Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby SORRYNOW » Thu Aug 14, 2025 5:29 pm

Hello,

When I create an alias, I can see combined stats in the Results tab, but not in My Reports.
Example: I create an alias named "ALIAS", joining Player_A (Pokerstars) and Player_B (888). In My Reports tab I would see 2 players named "ALIAS". One line with stats from Player_A and one line with stats from Player_B.

I would like is to see just one line for the alias, named "ALIAS" as of now, but with mixed stats from all the players inside the alias. The same as I would see in the Results tab. Is it possible?
SORRYNOW
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 15, 2025 7:11 am

What statistics are you using in your custom report? Are you using any filters? If you are using a date filter in your custom report then there is a known issue with that which will ungroup the aliased players although you will still see combined results for the alias on the summary row.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby SORRYNOW » Fri Aug 15, 2025 11:13 am

Known issue since when? Because it's no less than 4 years that I noticed this behaviour.
I am using a report I created with a lot of stats.

Anyway I tried with all dates:

https://i.gyazo.com/3c26cf05e49e89ea57c ... 6004c7.png

but it didn't help.
SORRYNOW
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 15, 2025 11:54 am

Thanks but what statistics are you using in your custom report? Some statistics will break a report up into additional lines. For example if you have played multiple currencies and have added a game currency statistic then the report will be broken down into additional lines for each individual game currency so that would give you additional lines if the alias plays in one currency on one site and a different currency on another.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby SORRYNOW » Fri Aug 15, 2025 5:52 pm

There are about 160 stats, I have been adding them from time to time, but none of them is about currencies.
They are all about gameplay. RFI, 3bets, folds, squeeze, limp, all the combinations for every position.
So I guess there is at least one stat that breaks the aliases. Do you think I can share it to you via MP and you could see which one? I don't know, maybe I am asking too much
SORRYNOW
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Combining aliases' stats in My Reports

Postby Ventilatorrr » Sat Aug 16, 2025 7:44 am

If you got to My Reports and select your report, you can then export it by clicking on the disk icon on the left-hand side and selecting Export. Open a Support Ticket, attach this report, and someone will be able to help you out.
Ventilatorrr
Moderator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests