Filter spin-n-go tournament by starting stack

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter spin-n-go tournament by starting stack

Postby xkxk21 » Wed Jul 09, 2025 10:07 am

Hi,

PS.com has changed spin'n'go structure and now it's mix of games with different starting stacks. Tournament detection doesn't work properly to separate those games by starting stack, I guess it assign descriptions based on blind levels rather than starting stacks.

I would like to create reports that would filter results for games only with specific starting stack (300/400/500). Is there any expression filter I can use?

I've tried to use "tourney_summary.amt_starting_stack = 400", but it doesn't work. Is there any other way or maybe I've used incorrect syntax? Maybe can apply some filter by chips won? For games with 300 starting stack it would be 600 or -300, for games with starting stack 400 it will be 800 or -400. My expression filter skills are quite basic, I'm not good at proper syntax. Could you please suggest me code that would do the filtering I've described above?
xkxk21
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 am

Re: Filter spin-n-go tournament by starting stack

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 09, 2025 12:14 pm

There is an expression filter you can use in this post but you will need to use the total of all players starting stacks.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests