How do I make stats tell me what they are?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How do I make stats tell me what they are?

Postby Blue Pig » Thu Jun 26, 2025 12:12 am

I have the 14 day trial. When I add a stat to my HUD it only lists the numeric portion. It doesn't tell me it's Total AFq, or whatever else I choose. How do I get the number portion to show me it's Total AFq, or whatever else I choose? I have a lot of numbers up, and I have to memorize what they all are.
There ARE actually some built-in profiles that show the Total AFq part, but I have so many others (the stats that I put in) that just show the numbers. How do I get the numbers to tell me what they represent? Thanks. New to Pokertracker 4 here.
Blue Pig
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Re: How do I make stats tell me what they are?

Postby Blue Pig » Thu Jun 26, 2025 12:25 am

Okay, I found how to do it by typing in what I want to see in the PREFIX window. Pardon my noobness.
Blue Pig
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests