Feature Request – Show Player Position in HUD Panel

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Feature Request – Show Player Position in HUD Panel

Postby betbet73 » Mon Jun 02, 2025 4:37 pm

Hello PokerTracker Support,

I’m a frequent 6-max cash game player and I would like to request a feature or workaround to display each player's current table position (e.g., EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB) directly in their HUD panel during hands.

I understand that PokerTracker allows filtering by position for statistics, but I’m looking for a way to visually display each opponent's seat position at the table in real-time, in a text or numeric form (e.g., EP = 3, MP = 2, etc.).

Is there currently any method (through custom stats, note boxes, popups, or conditional groups) that can show this kind of positional information for each player dynamically in the HUD?

If not, I’d like to request this as a feature enhancement. This kind of functionality would be extremely helpful for decision-making, especially in multi-tabling environments.

Thank you in advance for your support!
betbet73
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Re: Feature Request – Show Player Position in HUD Panel

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 03, 2025 5:28 am

PokerTracker 4 doesn't track hands in progress so statistics like this which are based on the current hand being played are not available and cannot be created with custom statistics.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests