A new super useful feature to NoteTracker (easy I guess)
Hi
I Would like to know if you can add the following features to the NoteTracker:
* An Option to purge notes but with a list to select the exceptions Example: " purge all the automatic notes except this note, this one, and this other note."
That would be awesome! because actually I've got some notes that are harder to get them and if I have to purge my automatic notes I don't want to delete them all.
Please tell me that it going to be added, this is really useful for notetracker !
Thanks and have a nice day!
I Would like to know if you can add the following features to the NoteTracker:
* An Option to purge notes but with a list to select the exceptions Example: " purge all the automatic notes except this note, this one, and this other note."
That would be awesome! because actually I've got some notes that are harder to get them and if I have to purge my automatic notes I don't want to delete them all.
Please tell me that it going to be added, this is really useful for notetracker !
Thanks and have a nice day!
