Page 1 of 1
Couple of requests

Posted:
Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:21 pm
by Tinman9956
I would like to see an ev line in the graphs for tournaments/sitngoes, as an example in the final hands at showdown. If possible I would like to see the stats that you hover over in the global graphs section stay on screen a little longer, they only show up for a second or two. Thanks for your time.
Re: Couple of requests

Posted:
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 pm
by 4StarGen
Custom stats can be displayed in a graph, and if I've understand your request, what you are trying to achieve is somewhat easy to do with custom stats. Your best bet would be learn from the forum, because this feature won't be implemented
Re: Couple of requests

Posted:
Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:37 pm
by Tinman9956
In the first screenshot the box with the stats, when you hover over it ,it shows for just a couple of seconds, I would like to see it stay longer, so I get a longer look at the stats in the box. The second screenshot I was just wondering if an ev line can be added, like you have in the cash games. Thanks