Possibility to edit filters

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Possibility to edit filters

Postby kuafas » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 am

When making a new report in My Reports, there is a (kind of) convenient way to add new Simple Filters, but once you have made a filter there is no way how to edit it, you can only delete it and make a new one from a scratch.

For example, I filter some hands where Effective Stack Size is between 7 and 25 BB, then I look at the results and decide that I actually want to filter only stack sizes 8 to 25 BB. Now I have to delete the filter and create new, going all the way through Add Filter -> Hand Details -> Pot Size & Stack Depth -> Pot Size & Stack Depth - Preflop -> Effective Stack Size -> BB between. It would be much easier if I could double-click the existing filter and it would take me there instantly.

This is the most problematic if I want to filter for some Hole Cards range.
For example I filter hands K8s-K2s,Q8s-Q2s,J8s-J2s and then decide that I want to include also K9s. I have to delete the filter and make a new one and click on every combination that I had already chosen (21 in this case) and then add the one extra combination. (Actually I encountered this problem when selecting some trash hands, like K2s-K7s,Q2s-Q8s,J2s-J8s,T2s-T6s,92s-95s,82s-85s,72s-74s,62s-63s,52s-53s,42s,32s,K2o-K8o,Q2o-Q8o,J2o-J8o,T2o-T7o,92o-96o,82o-85o,72o-74o,62o-63o,52o-53o,42o+,32o, which contains a good half of the cards from the hole card matrix. Then deciding that I want to include also for example K9o,K8s and discard J8s is extremely painful.)

Another inconvenience is that the filter enumerates all the cards in the range so it is hard to read the range (i.e. it shows Hands: AKs, AQs, AJs, ATs, A9s, A8s, A7s, instead of some shorter notation like Hands: A7s+). However this would be minor if you could just edit the range to see its representation in the hole card matrix.

P.S. It would be perfectly fine if this feature would work only for non-grouped filters (i.e. for which the Ungroup button is disabled).
kuafas
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

Re: Possibility to edit filters

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:46 am

The development team are aware of this request but it isn't a simple change to make so I'm not sure when it will be done. Please open a Support Ticket so that we can send you a notification when this functionality is changed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest