advanced filters for hand range visualizer

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

advanced filters for hand range visualizer

Postby omnomnom » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Basically what I'd like to see is opportunity to set PT4 to show hands vs specific player in hand range visualizer - like I'm now able to set reports to work that way with a formula I put in advanced filters option. Do u think that's possible to add this feature in the future? Or maybe there's a way to do this in current version of PT4 and I just dont know how?
omnomnom
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 am

Re: advanced filters for hand range visualizer

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 am

The development team are aware of the request to be able to apply custom filters to other reports, but I'm not sure if/when it will be possible to add that functionality. Please open a Support Ticket with your request - the more tickets linked to an issue the more strongly requests are considered.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest