Advanced guide for building stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Advanced guide for building stats

Postby Harnas31 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:39 pm

I have a request.

Could you kaarada or WhiteRider write more advanced guide " How to build the stats ".
The one in support section is too simple and learning just from the stats which are already in the PT4 is too complex.
Just something inbetween.
Something complex like the stats in PT4 but explained with exampled in simple way.
I guess , not many pages, like 20 pages would put a lot of light into this
Harnas31
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Advanced guide for building stats

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:06 pm

I'll see what I can do.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Advanced guide for building stats

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:10 am

You could take a look at this guide - it was written some time ago for PT3, but the principals apply to PT4 as well (just the layout and database fields are a little different).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests