Add id_table to live_cash_player

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Add id_table to live_cash_player

Postby BillGatesIII » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Well, the title says it all :) I want to associate the live tables with the statistics tables. And I don't see how to accomplish it without this request being implemented.

Thanks.
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: Add id_table to live_cash_player

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm

What kind of use do you have in mind?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Add id_table to live_cash_player

Postby sawwee » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm

I need it, too!

(To get REAL live informations.)
sawwee
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest