Page 1 of 1

Hand history viewer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 am
by sp00ky
I have one more request for the hand history viewer.
I would like to have hands from all nl cash tables i play shown in one window, like it is when i play two different Zoom limits.
or can I choose this somewhere?

thanks

Re: Hand history viewer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 am
by kraada
You can look at all hands from one limit in the Overview -> By Stake report by drilling down into the stake (double click the row to see the hands from that row). You can then filter to a date range or show the last X hands by changing the filters or the drop down menu. These can be replayed en masse via right click -> replay hands.

Re: Hand history viewer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm
by sp00ky
I mean this Hand history viewer again https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=44952 .

Re: Hand history viewer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm
by sp00ky
If I play 6tables nl cash I have to open a hand history viewer for each table to see all last hands played, but If I play six nl cash zoom tables I need only one hand history viewer to see all last hands.

Re: Hand history viewer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm
by kraada
I'll pass along your request to the development team, but I suspect that the regular tables is the intended behavior and the Zoom tables do that because Zoom hands import slightly differently.