Hand history viewer

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand history viewer

Postby sp00ky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 am

I have one more request for the hand history viewer.
I would like to have hands from all nl cash tables i play shown in one window, like it is when i play two different Zoom limits.
or can I choose this somewhere?

thanks
sp00ky
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Re: Hand history viewer

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 am

You can look at all hands from one limit in the Overview -> By Stake report by drilling down into the stake (double click the row to see the hands from that row). You can then filter to a date range or show the last X hands by changing the filters or the drop down menu. These can be replayed en masse via right click -> replay hands.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Hand history viewer

Postby sp00ky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm

I mean this Hand history viewer again https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=44952 .
sp00ky
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Re: Hand history viewer

Postby sp00ky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm

If I play 6tables nl cash I have to open a hand history viewer for each table to see all last hands played, but If I play six nl cash zoom tables I need only one hand history viewer to see all last hands.
sp00ky
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Re: Hand history viewer

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

I'll pass along your request to the development team, but I suspect that the regular tables is the intended behavior and the Zoom tables do that because Zoom hands import slightly differently.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests