People's poker .it Compatible

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

People's poker .it Compatible

Postby An1ta89 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 am

I use pt4 on Mac but don't run with people's poker .it
If I want a tracking I have to speak to strangers that promote tool, but I can't know if these tool are maleware and more they run only on windows.
IfPt4 recognize the handhistory of microgame.it would be great
An1ta89
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 am

Re: People's poker .it Compatible

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 am

As you've figured out, we do not support the People's Network. It does not look like that network is large enough for us to add support without subsidization - if the network came to us and was interested in doing that, we would be happy to work with them. To my knowledge, they have never contacted us, though.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests