Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Arizona Willie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 am
When getting hands while playing if I end one SNG and start another the hands all show one after the other, which is proper of course, but I would like to have an option to clear the window when starting a new game / tournament so that only THIS game / tournament is shown.
Perhaps there is an option to do that somewhere that I haven't came across.
-
Arizona Willie
-
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 pm
by WhiteRider » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 pm
You can see the hands for a specific tournament or table in the main reports (e.g. Statistics > Group by Session or by Tournament). It doesn't refresh automatically, but you can refresh it manually when you want.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests