Page 1 of 1

Sessions splitting

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 am
by mager
Iv'e asked for it before but it has been awhile since I used PT4 so I'm not sure if you added this feature or not. If not, then it's another request for it.

By default, PT4 split sessions if there is no hands played in 30 minutes or more.
I would like an option to stop, start and/or start new session(i.e. split) manually or at least having the ability to lower the 30 minutes mark.
The nature of Zoom allow different gameflow, and if you take breaks and PT4 does not recognize it - then the hands per hour, hourly $, etc are skewed.

Re: Sessions splitting

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm
by WhiteRider
I'm not aware of any plans to change this, but I will reiterate your request to the development team.