rakeback in graph

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

rakeback in graph

Postby Rapala » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 am

Its been discussed before but I think its worth mentioning again that I find this the biggest glaring omission in PT4, especially when PT's main competitor has had this basic feature since it started 5 years ago.
Rapala
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am

Re: rakeback in graph

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Rakeback varies considerably by site and even by affiliate.

We do have several rakeback stats for free download in our warehouse though, and all of those will display in the graph once you load them up.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: rakeback in graph

Postby Rapala » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 am

Yes I realise rakeback varies by site, but your competitor has a whole section where you can input each site and the rakeback % and it then displays an actual line in the graph to show you exactly how much you have won. With PT4, I have to just guess based on what I think my average rb is , or if I want to be exact, I have to go to excel. I find it far from ideal.
Rapala
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am

Re: rakeback in graph

Postby Discomaintenant » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 am

while it's a feature i'd like to see too, it's by far 'the greatest omission'.
Discomaintenant
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 am

Re: rakeback in graph

Postby Schorscheeee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 pm

but a bonus feature would be great, similar to HEM
Schorscheeee
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Re: rakeback in graph

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm

This feature request is definitely on our radar.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests