Page 1 of 1

Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 pm
by IrBaboon
Hi there, just wondering, it looks like the stat My C Net Buyin in the [view stats]-[results] -[tournament] does not account for rebuys ?

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm
by IrBaboon
IrBaboon wrote:Hi there, just wondering, it looks like the stat My C Net Buyin in the [view stats]-[results] -[tournament] does not account for rebuys ?
Can it be changed that it does ?

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 am
by WhiteRider
Buy-ins should be accounted for, but I don't see "My C Net Buyin" - could you tell us the exact stat that you're looking at?

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 am
by IrBaboon
Sorry, I meant my c buyin, actually I think your right and I was wrong, I was looking at this stat to see the result of the tournaments I played, however I probably did not yet stop the importing, so the tournament summaries were not incorporated in the results, that could be the reason right ?

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 am
by kraada
That certainly could do it. You can edit the tournament details though by right clicking the tournament and choosing Edit Tournament on any report showing one tournament per line.