Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Postby IrBaboon » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi there, just wondering, it looks like the stat My C Net Buyin in the [view stats]-[results] -[tournament] does not account for rebuys ?
IrBaboon
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Postby IrBaboon » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm

IrBaboon wrote:Hi there, just wondering, it looks like the stat My C Net Buyin in the [view stats]-[results] -[tournament] does not account for rebuys ?
Can it be changed that it does ?
IrBaboon
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 am

Buy-ins should be accounted for, but I don't see "My C Net Buyin" - could you tell us the exact stat that you're looking at?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Postby IrBaboon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 am

Sorry, I meant my c buyin, actually I think your right and I was wrong, I was looking at this stat to see the result of the tournaments I played, however I probably did not yet stop the importing, so the tournament summaries were not incorporated in the results, that could be the reason right ?
IrBaboon
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Tournaments: My C Net Buyin

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 am

That certainly could do it. You can edit the tournament details though by right clicking the tournament and choosing Edit Tournament on any report showing one tournament per line.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests