Preferred Seating in Replayer

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preferred Seating in Replayer

Postby _dave_ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 am

Maybe I'm blind and missing an obvious option, but I don't think it's there? I'd like to have the PT4 replayer have preferred seating, similar to poker client. Obv the HUD should work with this also.

I always sit in the same place on the tables when I play, and it's odd to swap about all over when reviewing a selection of hands from random games. Preferred seating would be nice :)

Thanks for listening! If I am missing this option, please tell me where to find it :)
_dave_
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Re: Preferred Seating in Replayer

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 am

We don't have that option yet but the request is in our system. As always, if you want a notification when it is added please open a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest