to add "WSD (ns)" to leak tracker
I request the stat:
"WSD (ns)" - won money at show down (non-small)
because I this this stat gives much more interesting information that the usual WSD, because WSD can be polarized by the showdowns very very cheap when all the players just check-check-check, or with just 2-3 BBs.
It is more interesting to know the % of times that the showdown has real money.
I request not to use WSD(ns) instead of WSD, but just add this one.
Thanks
"WSD (ns)" - won money at show down (non-small)
because I this this stat gives much more interesting information that the usual WSD, because WSD can be polarized by the showdowns very very cheap when all the players just check-check-check, or with just 2-3 BBs.
It is more interesting to know the % of times that the showdown has real money.
I request not to use WSD(ns) instead of WSD, but just add this one.
Thanks
