A few thoughts on general usability

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

A few thoughts on general usability

Postby benharvey » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 am

Maybe these features have already been asked for, I'm too busy to search, sorry.

Results: Overview (T): It would be great to export the hh for an entire tournament to 1 text file (in chronological order) by right clicking on the tourney and having a 'export tournament hh' option. I don't play cash but I'm sure a similar option for cash sessions would be appreciated.

Statistics: HE Hand Range Visualiser (T): I'd like to be able to see my chips (or $ for cash) won/lost or ev adjusted chips won/lost in the visualiser. Having to go through each hand individually in the summary screen is a pain. Ideally the colour would grade from green to red (or whatever) so you can see marginal spots at a glance. Obviously this would really come in to its own when used with filters (so, for example, I can filter by position and stack size and see if I'm opening any hands that I'm actually losing money with or folding hands that I have made money with when I did open them)

Filters: Making a minor edit on a filter is a real pain. If I have a group of starting hands selected for example (by the way this is also a pain - I should be able click and drag instead of having to click each hand individually. Almost every other holdem hand range selector does this: Pokerstove, Equilab, Icmizer...), and I want to add 1 or 2 more hands to it, I have to close the hands filter (with the red 'x') and start again by adding another starting hand filter. Why can't I just double click on it in the filters box and be taken straight to the hand range selector? Same for editing things like effective stack size, raise sizes, etc. I understand it would be difficult to implement with multiple filters on one line though.

That's about it. Still a great product though.

Ben
benharvey
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 am

Re: A few thoughts on general usability

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 am

Regarding your first point we do have a way to do this. Just double click the tournament (or session) and make sure all hands are set to show. Then right click the report and choose Export All Hands from Report and that will export every hand in the list in the order they are displayed.

The other two you mention are known requests that are in our pipeline. If you want notification when our solutions to those issues are ready, please create a support ticket and we'll make sure it happens.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: A few thoughts on general usability

Postby Costel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:34 am

benharvey wrote:Maybe these features have already been asked for, I'm too busy to search, sorry.

Results: Overview (T): It would be great to export the hh for an entire tournament to 1 text file (in chronological order) by right clicking on the tourney and having a 'export tournament hh' option. I don't play cash but I'm sure a similar option for cash sessions would be appreciated.

Statistics: HE Hand Range Visualiser (T): I'd like to be able to see my chips (or $ for cash) won/lost or ev adjusted chips won/lost in the visualiser. Having to go through each hand individually in the summary screen is a pain. Ideally the colour would grade from green to red (or whatever) so you can see marginal spots at a glance. Obviously this would really come in to its own when used with filters (so, for example, I can filter by position and stack size and see if I'm opening any hands that I'm actually losing money with or folding hands that I have made money with when I did open them)

Filters: Making a minor edit on a filter is a real pain. If I have a group of starting hands selected for example (by the way this is also a pain - I should be able click and drag instead of having to click each hand individually. Almost every other holdem hand range selector does this: Pokerstove, Equilab, Icmizer...), and I want to add 1 or 2 more hands to it, I have to close the hands filter (with the red 'x') and start again by adding another starting hand filter. Why can't I just double click on it in the filters box and be taken straight to the hand range selector? Same for editing things like effective stack size, raise sizes, etc. I understand it would be difficult to implement with multiple filters on one line though.

That's about it. Still a great product though.

Ben

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 59&t=44990
Barlin63 wrote:This has been discussed extensively in the past also. Kraada, might be an idea to look into the old postings to combine the request with the previous ones.

So, this request is as old as PT2 is. :D
Costel
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest