Page 1 of 1
Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm
by pt4pt4pt4
I can load PT4 before FTP and np, but with Stars i get that warning / popup if I start Stars after PT4 loaded.
"Run as administrator or Firewall problem"
Not major problem but maybe not a major task to clean up?
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm
by WhiteRider
I don't see that here - I believe that message is shown when PT4 doesn't have the latest version of the file it uses to interact with PokerStars.
Try closing PT4 and PokerStars down (and all other sites) and run the v4.05.7 Beta installer again.
Does that correct it?
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am
by pt4pt4pt4
Couldn't duplicate it today.
I'll take note of import netxt time i see it and update here.
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:30 am
by WhiteRider
If you see it again please attach your log file to a support ticket - I'm told we log the exact error which causes that message to be displayed so that may tell us more about what causes it in your case.
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am
by pt4pt4pt4
I remember now.
This time i could read the top portion of the popup since last time I was playing many tables.
it's the message about not being able to locate the ZOOM files.
i posted this before but i thought it was strange that PT4 has no problem with RUSH but doesn't like it if Pokerstars is started up after PT4 is loaded sometimes.
NP
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am
by pt4pt4pt4
Option to disable popup like other popups?
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 am
by kraada
The opening order is necessary for proper Zoom functioning, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do about that. I'll see what I can do about adding a "do not show again" box to that popup though.
Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Posted:
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:13 am
by pt4pt4pt4
kraada wrote:The opening order is necessary for proper Zoom functioning, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do about that. I'll see what I can do about adding a "do not show again" box to that popup though.
NP but I never had a problem with ZOOM not working, just the popup would appear.
OK