Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm

I can load PT4 before FTP and np, but with Stars i get that warning / popup if I start Stars after PT4 loaded.

"Run as administrator or Firewall problem"

Not major problem but maybe not a major task to clean up?
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

I don't see that here - I believe that message is shown when PT4 doesn't have the latest version of the file it uses to interact with PokerStars.
Try closing PT4 and PokerStars down (and all other sites) and run the v4.05.7 Beta installer again.
Does that correct it?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

Couldn't duplicate it today.
I'll take note of import netxt time i see it and update here.
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:30 am

If you see it again please attach your log file to a support ticket - I'm told we log the exact error which causes that message to be displayed so that may tell us more about what causes it in your case.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am

I remember now.

This time i could read the top portion of the popup since last time I was playing many tables.

it's the message about not being able to locate the ZOOM files.

i posted this before but i thought it was strange that PT4 has no problem with RUSH but doesn't like it if Pokerstars is started up after PT4 is loaded sometimes.

NP
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am

Option to disable popup like other popups?
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 am

The opening order is necessary for proper Zoom functioning, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do about that. I'll see what I can do about adding a "do not show again" box to that popup though.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Disable FIREWALL WARNING for PokerStars

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:13 am

kraada wrote:The opening order is necessary for proper Zoom functioning, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do about that. I'll see what I can do about adding a "do not show again" box to that popup though.


NP but I never had a problem with ZOOM not working, just the popup would appear.

OK
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest