Question about bringing up villains hands

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question about bringing up villains hands

Postby patsystooge » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:46 am

What is the fastest way I can bring up a villains hands?

So say I'm playing on a table and my I see i have 60 hands on villain 6, what is the quickest way I can get these to show in PT4?

Thanks as always, you guys are great. :)
patsystooge
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Question about bringing up villains hands

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:23 pm

To see all of a player's hands you need to make them the active player by adding them to the Player List in the View Stats section. Select the 'add new player' option from the Player List dropdown, or select the player if you previously added them.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Question about bringing up villains hands

Postby Barlin63 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 pm

I guess this is not very convenient because you will loose your HUD (?).
Would be nice to have it with a single click (new window) in a "Holdem Hand Range Visualizer" together a list of hands and with colors to mark different select-able statistics (i.e. money won in shades of green to red, 2bet, 3bet ranges in shades of whatever etc.). I can think of dozens of interesting views not only for the villains but also for our own stats.
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: Question about bringing up villains hands

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

That won't affect the Hud at all. I agree it would be nice to have a quicker way to access a player in the reports, and the development team are aware of this kind of request but I don't know if/when anything of this nature would considered.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests