Parameterization of custom stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Parameterization of custom stats

Postby erdnase17 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 pm

It would be helpful if custom stats could be parameterized. It is very tedious to define several similar custom stats that differ only on a parameter (like stack size).
Also a readable/editable custom stat definition would be very helpful to quickly add/define stats using an external editor. Then the stats would be validated upon reading the files.
erdnase17
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 am

Re: Parameterization of custom stats

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 pm

I can see the appeal, but such a change would be a large one and while I suspect you and I would find it very interesting most of our users would prefer us to focus our efforts in other areas.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests