Populating Popups

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Populating Popups

Postby husngforfood » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Whenever I open one popup, the content (custom statistics) for all the popups in that HUD profile is generated. That means that when I have like 100 custom stats in different popups and I open just one popup with 10 custom stats then I have to wait 10+ seconds, and I don't have the slowest computer in the world.

Seems to me that it would make sense that only the statistics in that specific popup would be populated. In that case the waiting time would be 1-2 sec.

I read from somewhere that you are considering adding a cache possibility for custom statistics. Is that true and if so, can you give me at least a rough estimate of when that is going to become real. In the mean time maybe you could consider my proposal as an temporary solution for better performance.
husngforfood
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am

Re: Populating Popups

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:46 pm

I don't have a timescale for the addition of cached custom stats - that is far from a small job and I don't know when it will be prioritized.

I will pass on your comments to the development team for consideration.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest