Hand History Viewer dropdown list with cards, please

Posted:
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm
by pasita
I'm sure this has come up before... Hand History Viewer dropdown list tells me the size of the pot for the hands in history. I think I'm more likely to remember my holecards when deciding "hey, I need to check out that hand from an orbit or two back"
Re: Hand History Viewer dropdown list with cards, please

Posted:
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 pm
by kraada
This has been requested in the past and I'm pretty sure it's on at least one list somewhere, but I'll add it to mine too for you.
Re: Hand History Viewer dropdown list with cards, please

Posted:
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm
by pasita
While at it: is there an option somewhere for keeping the HHV somehow accessible, i.e. on top, or on top of some windows. IIRC, PT3 had it always pop on top of other tables when activating the table where the window was opened from. That was annoying. With PT4, now it seems that once I lose a HHV under another table (or another window altogether), I can't get to it any other way than finding it from my Windows task bar (why are the HHV's in their own task bar group, btw? Us multisiters tend to get a bit limited on the task bar real estate). Not even going to table hud menu and clicking Hand History Viewer item seems to help.
The obvious solution would be to bring up the HHV for table X on top of everything when I just click the PT Icon on table X (or possibly any popup on table X). That click means my focus is on this table, and it's ok if the HHV for table X pops up on table Y, table Z , PT4 main window or Firefox.
Re: Hand History Viewer dropdown list with cards, please

Posted:
Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm
by kraada
I'm not sure how easy that is to do but I'll make a note to look into it.