I asked on the forum the other day about a replayer in the HUD profile where the last 5 hands are displayed,At the moment you can only view the hand history on those hands.
I'm fully aware you can go into you're active table or view you're todays hands and replay them that way but it would be far easier especially if you are multi tabling to replay a hand you missed on a table by just launching the replayer via the profile.Obviously you could only replay 5 previous hands on each table but it could be useful for instance if you wanted check a villains line in a hand that is taking place at the same time that you are in a hand on another table so can not watch the villains hand fully.I could be wrong on this one but did pt3 not have this feature?Anyway thanks for taking time to read my post and i will look forward to any feedback you guys may have.
Nick.
