When to expect PT4 for Apple OSX users?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

When to expect PT4 for Apple OSX users?

Postby roctill7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm

oh com on guys don't let us wait too long :) I hate to read the forums when people says how awesome PT4!! makes me jelous! :D When do you expect to release Apple OSX version?
roctill7
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: When to expect PT4 for Apple OSX users?

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 pm

As soon as it's ready! I hope it will be soon, but unfortunately these things are extremely difficult to predict. As soon as we can have it out there for you, I assure you, we will.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: When to expect PT4 for Apple OSX users?

Postby roctill7 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

I hope its before this Christmas!!! :)))))))))

Thanks!
roctill7
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: When to expect PT4 for Apple OSX users?

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 am

I'll talk to Santa and see what I can do for you ;)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests