Hey,
I've just been looking through my PT3 reports trying to find the same (or similar) report in PT4. Mainly as a way of learning how to find everything. Not only do most of the reports seem to be there, they are also improved and tons more reports and views and filters have been added. Simply incredible!
Now I did notice that these reports and views are a bit spread out, and it takes a fair bit of clicking to get to some of them. Some things I want to see are under results, some are under statistics and some under graphs. Then there's also custom reports, plus all the simple filters and the grouping features. This situation begs for shortcuts!
It would be neat to be able to save a particular report view as a favorite, complete with report type, grouping options, graph/hands view, zooming, filters etc. Anything that takes me back to that same view again, without having to click 100 times to get there.
Whaddyasay?
