redicerap wrote:Hi. I need a stat which is just like the PFR but counts 3+bets as folds, so the opportunities stay the same as in the VPIP stat
That sounds like you want a stat to count only the percentage of times a player made the first raise preflop (ignoring 3bets or higher) - is that right?
There are built-in stats for "Raise First In" and "Raise With Previous Callers" which give you this based on whether or not anyone had limped (called the big blind) before the player acted.
There is also a "2Bet Preflop" stat available for free download from the
Download Warehouse (posted by me) if you prefer an overall of those two stats.
redicerap wrote:The RFI stat has only about half of the PFR opportunities which is confusing to me. I'm not sure if the stat I want makes sense or if I'm missing something, tho.
Raise First In only counts the specific situation where everyone has folded to the player and they therefore have the opportunity to open the pot.
PFR counts any opportunity to raise preflop, regardless of preflop action. Over any decent sample size this will always have a higher number of opportunities because you can raise any hand unless a player who acted before you has already raised more than your stack size (or everyone folds to your BB, or you're all-in for a blind). An opportunity to "RFI" is also an opportunity to "PFR" (but not all PFR opps are RFI opps).