Ok, I bought PT4 so I want it to be even better, that's why I'm asking you guys again. At first I was happy I discovered a way to post my hands on websites but after few days of using this method I must complain about how impractical it is :(
Imagine me playing, I had a though hand, I want to send it right away to my friend on skype. I click on this part of HUD that alows me to see last few hands, get a hand I need -> view hand detail, now there are 3 options to choose from to copy hh with just one mouse button click - awsome, but again none of this is working with websites.
To access the text version of a hand that I know it works with weaktight/pokerhand.org I need to open PT4, open results tab, find tournament I'm interested in, find the hand, click view hand details, click hand history text, ctrl+a. And in the mean time my tables are poping up constantly making this process :(
The three buttons in hand summary that is reachable through HUD are very nice idea but can you tell where I can apply thies text verions that is delivered by click 'txt' button? I would love to get this version that works with websites instead of what it is now. Pretty pretty please, consider switching it, it's huge deal for me, I improve mainly due to constant discussion about my hands, pls make my life easier.
To clarify this is the version we get now by clicking txt button
PokerStars - $28.78+$1.22|20/40 NL (2 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4:
http://www.pokertracker.comSB: 1,455.00
Hero (BB): 1,545.00
SB posts SB 20.00, Hero posts BB 40.00
Pre Flop: (pot: 60.00) Hero has 8c 9d
SB raises to 80.00, Hero calls 40.00
Flop: (160.00, 2 players) 6c 9c 2s
Hero checks, SB bets 40.00, Hero raises to 220.00, SB calls 180.00
Turn: (600.00, 2 players) 5h
Hero bets 450.00, SB raises to 1,155.00 and is all-in, Hero calls 705.00
River: (2910.00, 2 players) 3d
Hero shows 8c 9d (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 65%, Flop 82%, Turn 89%)
SB shows 7s 6h (One Pair, Sixes) (Pre 35%, Flop 18%, Turn 11%)
Hero wins 2,910.00
And this is the one I need and I believe is much more usefull.
PokerStars Hand #84355541954: Tournament #597051133, $28.78+$1.22 USD Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level III (20/40) - 2012/08/06 15:06:53 CET [2012/08/06 9:06:53 ET]
Table '597051133 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Juecksel (1455 in chips)
Seat 2: majcy (1545 in chips)
Juecksel: posts small blind 20
majcy: posts big blind 40
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to majcy [8c 9d]
Juecksel: raises 40 to 80
majcy: calls 40
*** FLOP *** [6c 9c 2s]
majcy: checks
Juecksel: bets 40
majcy: raises 180 to 220
Juecksel: calls 180
*** TURN *** [6c 9c 2s] [5h]
majcy: bets 450
Juecksel: raises 705 to 1155 and is all-in
majcy: calls 705
*** RIVER *** [6c 9c 2s 5h] [3d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
majcy: shows [8c 9d] (a pair of Nines)
Juecksel: shows [7s 6h] (a pair of Sixes)
majcy collected 2910 from pot
Juecksel finished the tournament in 2nd place
majcy wins the tournament and receives $57.56 - congratulations!
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2910 | Rake 0
Board [6c 9c 2s 5h 3d]
Seat 1: Juecksel (button) (small blind) showed [7s 6h] and lost with a pair of Sixes
Seat 2: majcy (big blind) showed [8c 9d] and won (2910) with a pair of Nines
This is from weaktight
[ img ]This is from pokerhand, better but still not what it should look like.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/pokerhand.png/ (image was too big)
And about posting what now is accessible by clicking 'txt' directly to skype - pls try to read that hand I posted in 1st spoiler. Surely it is readable but it's a wall of text, it's painfull to read it especially if you have to read few hands like that.
Please consider my request.