Graph Ideas and Between Date
This is probably already planned to be added but there's not between date for the filter.
I also had this idea for graphs that it would be cool if you could color code sections based on things like if you were playing greater than 20% vpip, if it was a weekday or weekend, or if you were playing during the evening or not. I'm not sure how useful it would be or how hard it would be to implement. Just throwing it out there.
I also had this idea for graphs that it would be cool if you could color code sections based on things like if you were playing greater than 20% vpip, if it was a weekday or weekend, or if you were playing during the evening or not. I'm not sure how useful it would be or how hard it would be to implement. Just throwing it out there.
