Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by js2002 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am
why there is no effective bb stat ?
a filter exists (but doesnt work)
-
js2002
-
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
- Location: Germany
by kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 am
There is a Hand stat for your stack size in big blinds and a Live stat for BB at the table (it's called Live Amt BB).
Effective stack size preflop is a tricky setup because if there is a UTG player who folds who had a 2BB stack and everyone else has exactly 10BB, as far as the database is concerned preflop effective stack size is 2BB.
Exactly which filter are you looking at and in what way is it not working?
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by js2002 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 pm
nonono I dont search eff stacksize, I search "eff bbs".
Thats -> eff bbs = live stack /(blinds and antes * 2/3)
I think M*2/3 could be the same
maybe it is called ajusted bbs in USA ?!
The "not working" problem is at: T -> Statistics -> left side Report: "Holdem Hand Range" theres a checkbox "effictive bbs", when I check it, the Range Window produces a SQL error.
-
js2002
-
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
- Location: Germany
by kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 pm
M is your stack / (blinds + antes) so if the stat you want is stack / ((blinds + antes) * 2/3), you actually want M * 3/2. We do have M available as a default statistic and you can duplicate it and create this stat and it should work without any problems.
Edit: I see that filter issue, I'll see what I can do about getting that fixed for today's release.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by js2002 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:53 pm
np, anyways its a great tool now 98% perfect
-
js2002
-
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
- Location: Germany
by js2002 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm
build al M and bb things, but I thing these should be builtin, because its annoying to build them every time with new PT version
-
js2002
-
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
- Location: Germany
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest