Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby guitarizt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 am

I'm not looking at results for certain stretches of time but I still look at everything else. Is there an easy way to block out money won for hero so I can still look at stuff like how often I was 3-bet?
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby Messenjupp » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 am

I wanted to ask the same thing...please make that happen
Messenjupp
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby StevenM » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 am

You can customize any report by right clicking, then removing the winnings stats from the report. Although we ship with these stats in the reports, PokerTracker 4 is built to be as customizable as possible to allow you the flexibility of choosing which stats should be included. Good luck!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 am

What strike me as the best reports for this kind of setup is in the Statistics section using the Summary reports. They don't have graphs so you can eliminate seeing results entirely.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby guitarizt » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

kraada wrote:What strike me as the best reports for this kind of setup is in the Statistics section using the Summary reports. They don't have graphs so you can eliminate seeing results entirely.


Thanks this is perfect!
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby guitarizt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Actually I think the columns are highlighted green if I'm up money and red if I'm down money. Any way to turn this off?

Side note: Any way to add last 3 pots won per table to the hud? It's cumbersome having to click on the hh viewer and then clicking the hand and view hh.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Easy way to block out money won for hero?

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Click Configure --> Reporting Options. You can change the values for Positive Text, Negative Text, Positive Rows and Negative Rows there.

A new PT4 feature - you can also change your row highlight color there as well.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests