Setting Buy-ins for MTTs to zero on GG
I'm having the problem that the daily promo, freebie & deposit ticket & WSOP Express tickets that are given out by GG count as registered buyins even though I paid $0.00 for them. so that's around $50-100 in buyins every month plus at least one deposit promo worth of €/$150 that pop up for that I paid nothing...
I want to fix that and usually it works manually by editing the report column by just adding the buy-in to the prize won to zero them out. To make it easy for us users, could PT just add a button or function like "Set buy-in to zero" or "Played as freeroll" so the buy-in column does not change but the "My C Net Won" is minimum $0.00? Can anyone follow me here or should I post screenshots?
I want to fix that and usually it works manually by editing the report column by just adding the buy-in to the prize won to zero them out. To make it easy for us users, could PT just add a button or function like "Set buy-in to zero" or "Played as freeroll" so the buy-in column does not change but the "My C Net Won" is minimum $0.00? Can anyone follow me here or should I post screenshots?
