Any good tutorials on PT4?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Any good tutorials on PT4?

Postby arochi1 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 pm

I'm trying to learn PT4. I have a hand grabber and can understand the basic stuff of PT4 but there is so much more that I do not understand. Anyone know of any good tutorials I could watch? I searched on Youtube and didn't find much. Most of them just explain how to set it up. Thanks!!
arochi1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Re: Any good tutorials on PT4?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:59 am

Our library of tutorial videos for PokerTracker 4 are available here:

Videos: PokerTracker 4

These videos can also be accessed while using PokerTracker 4 via the video icon (the green "?" icon) where it is displayed. When you click that the tutorial video relevant to the report/section you are in will play.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Any good tutorials on PT4?

Postby arochi1 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:19 am

arochi1 wrote:I'm trying to learn PT4. I have a hand grabber and can understand the basic stuff of PT4 but there is so much more that I do not understand. Anyone know of any good tutorials I could watch? I searched on Youtube and https://omegle.onl/ didn't find much. Most of them just explain how to set it up. Thanks!!


I got this,...
arochi1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:25 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests