Page 1 of 1

What RFI size does a steal attempt consider?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2026 2:03 am
by carl91
Hi there,

I was wondering what actually qualifies as a steal in terms of RFI size?

My overall fold to steal number is too high but once I specify that I'm facing a 2x-2.5x RFI size from the BTN / CO my fold to steal numbers look ok.

Does a steal also include facing an open-shove?? That could be driving the overall number up.

Basically what is the maximum raise size that still counts as a steal?

Re: What RFI size does a steal attempt consider?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2026 5:53 am
by Flag_Hippo
There are no size restrictions on any statistic unless otherwise specified so if you want statistics for specific sizes of bets/raises made or faced that will require custom statistics for the sizes you want. This thread has example columns for facing a minraise steal - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation.