My code isn't working, aid!!!

Posted:
Mon Mar 09, 2026 6:00 pm
by galvezjuanma
I tried to update the program on my PC, but when it downloads to install the code I have assigned, it doesn't work. The message "Invalid registration. PokerTracker will continue in trial mode" appears.
I've had an active subscription for a year.
Re: My code isn't working, aid!!!

Posted:
Tue Mar 10, 2026 5:40 am
by Flag_Hippo
Your
Annual Support & Maintenance plan has expired so you will not be able to register a PokerTracker version that was released after your plan expired. To continue using PokerTracker you'll need to revert to the last version released before your plan expired and if you restart PokerTracker 4 you'll be prompted to download and install that version automatically. After rolling back you can continue to use that version of PokerTracker 4 forever however you will not be able to upgrade past this version unless you renew your Annual Support & Maintenance plan.