betclic HH errors

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

betclic HH errors

Postby perezni » Wed Jan 07, 2026 2:08 pm

Hello.
I have The PokerTracker
Version 4.18.5 Holdem Full Stakes Edition

And I can not upload my bet clic hands

Is it because of the old version ?

can you help me ?

Thank you
perezni
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am

Re: betclic HH errors

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 08, 2026 5:30 am

Betclic support was added in a subsequent release so you will need to update PokerTracker 4 to import those hands. Since your Annual Support & Maintenance plan has expired you will need to renew that before you can update.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: betclic HH errors

Postby perezni » Thu Jan 08, 2026 6:31 am

Thank you for your answer.

Do I need to paye 80$ for that ?

DO you have a cheaper solution? I don t need annual support just to load my betclic hands.

thank you !
perezni
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am

Re: betclic HH errors

Postby perezni » Fri Jan 09, 2026 6:03 am

Hello,
Do you think it will work If I take the small stakes annual support to get the last version of PT4 ? or do I have to take the High stakes Annual support to load My high stakes hands ?
perezni
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am

Re: betclic HH errors

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 09, 2026 6:49 am

perezni wrote:Do I need to paye 80$ for that ?

The price for renewal is calculated by the system based on number of days that were missed and will add up from the date it expired. You would be receiving all the updates that were implemented since your Annual Support & Maintenance plan expired and then a further 12 months from the date of renewal. If 2 years have passed since Support and Maintenance expiration then the full initial price will need to be paid to resume the maintenance:

Holdem Manager: Annual Support & Maintenance Plans
perezni wrote:Do you think it will work If I take the small stakes annual support to get the last version of PT4 ? or do I have to take the High stakes Annual support to load My high stakes hands ?

You can renew at the Holdem Small Stakes level but you would lose access to Holdem All Stakes data after updating PokerTracker 4 beyond the version you are currently using.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests