Ipoker HUD not showing for cash games

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ipoker HUD not showing for cash games

Postby orangepeeleo » Tue Jan 06, 2026 10:49 am

Hi,

I created a new support ticket with the bundle but wasn’t sure if a forum post was needed too as I haven’t heard anything.

I can’t get my hud to show on ipoker cash games, for tournaments it shows fine but when I play cash the window can’t be found when I check the logs?

I am on the older version of the software without the support and maintenance purchase but I’m almost 100% sure this was working the last time I played this site.

I do have a question about the subscription too, if I get the small stakes support and maintenance will that allow me to upgrade to the newest version, even if I have the full stakes version of PT4 with Omaha? I don’t play Omaha anymore or play higher stakes so don’t want to buy the most expensive sub when I’m only playing smaller stake cash games?

Thanks
orangepeeleo
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Ipoker HUD not showing for cash games

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:43 am

orangepeeleo wrote:I created a new support ticket with the bundle but wasn’t sure if a forum post was needed too as I haven’t heard anything.

I can’t get my hud to show on ipoker cash games, for tournaments it shows fine but when I play cash the window can’t be found when I check the logs?

I am on the older version of the software without the support and maintenance purchase but I’m almost 100% sure this was working the last time I played this site.

That sounds like you might need to update since PokerTracker 4 has been updated to address iPoker client updates since your subscription expired however there are many different iPoker skins running on different versions so if you have access to other iPoker skins using older clients you may find they still work.
orangepeeleo wrote:I do have a question about the subscription too, if I get the small stakes support and maintenance will that allow me to upgrade to the newest version, even if I have the full stakes version of PT4 with Omaha? I don’t play Omaha anymore or play higher stakes so don’t want to buy the most expensive sub when I’m only playing smaller stake cash games?

You can renew at the Holdem Small Stakes level but you would lose access to Holdem All Stakes & Omaha data after updating PokerTracker 4 beyond the version you are currently using.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests