Page 1 of 1

restore database on new pc )pt4 same version)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2025 9:30 am
by thek1s
Is it really possible that I have to click countless times to restore my database on my new PC? If I click cancel, it doesn't complete the process, but a button where with one click you tell everyone, was it really that difficult? Tell me if I'm missing something.

Thank you.

Re: restore database on new pc )pt4 same version)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 7:04 am
by Flag_Hippo
Before running the restore under the 'Restore Options' disable the option to 'Always Prompt Before Overwrite'.

Re: restore database on new pc )pt4 same version)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2025 2:05 pm
by thek1s
Flag_Hippo wrote:Before running the restore under the 'Restore Options' disable the option to 'Always Prompt Before Overwrite'.



Thank you very much, it will be useful for next time.