Page 1 of 1

update not working on ACR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 12:08 pm
by siuranger
When i updated to the newest version of PT4, version 4.18.13, my PT4 stopped working with ACR. Anytime I now hit get hands while playing, the import turns off by itself after a few seconds. I haven't changed any of the settings. What do i do? I even rebooted my computer. Thanks in advance.
Richard Day

Re: update not working on ACR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 9:10 am
by Flag_Hippo
I've not seen that before so please try restarting your computer and then redownload and run the PokerTracker 4 installer again:

Download PokerTracker 4

If that does not resolve the issue then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you.