Visualizing Villain All-In Calling/Folding Ranges

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Visualizing Villain All-In Calling/Folding Ranges

Postby schnerfrod » Sat Aug 30, 2025 12:25 am

I notice that Ignition hand histories contain hole cards of all opponents - regardless if they are participating in the hand or if they have folded. I have been trying to create a report that can be used to visualize villain all-in calling/folding ranges, but I can't figure out how to make it work (I only am able to come up with my own range for going all-in, not the villain range for calling/folding). Even just being able to analyze situations where hero goes all-in from the SB vs villain is in the BB with an opportunity to call would be helpful. Can someone help lay out the steps to follow to get this to work? Thank you!
schnerfrod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2024 10:40 pm

Re: Visualizing Villain All-In Calling/Folding Ranges

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 30, 2025 6:48 am

To get an overview of every players range for a spot on Ignition you can create an 'All Players' report in My Reports, remove the 'Player' stat and add 'Hole Cards' in its place:

Guide: Creating My Reports

Add any other stats or filters you want to use and you'll see the overall population's range of hands. If you want to review filter and review/replay individual hands from every players perspective then you can create a 'Hand Report', click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option to filter/show the hands from every player's point of view.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Visualizing Villain All-In Calling/Folding Ranges

Postby schnerfrod » Sat Aug 30, 2025 2:23 pm

Awesome - I think I have this working. Thank you!!
schnerfrod
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2024 10:40 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests