Coinpoker problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Coinpoker problem

Postby matigavi » Mon Aug 25, 2025 3:39 pm

Hello, I'm using Advanced CoinPoker Converter

The HUD is fine. Hands are being imported in some way, but they don't show up in "My hands" tab. I added the alias, an dwhen I play I think it recognizes me as Hero, so I don't understand what's happening

I'm using PokerStars in output Format.

1111.png
(123.29 KiB) Downloaded 1838 times
matigavi
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby matigavi » Mon Aug 25, 2025 6:33 pm

basically, everything is fine, EXCEPT the "my hands" tab, that is not showing anything. Even the graph is working well
matigavi
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 26, 2025 5:44 am

I don't see a screenshot of your 'My Hands' tab but if your hands are importing and the data is available elsewhere then that is usually caused by having a filter for hand tags active. Make certain that the dropdown in the 'My Hands' report says 'No Tags Selected' by selecting it and unchecking any checked tags:

Guide: Tagging Hands
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby matigavi » Tue Aug 26, 2025 12:13 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:I don't see a screenshot of your 'My Hands' tab but if your hands are importing and the data is available elsewhere then that is usually caused by having a filter for hand tags active.[/url]


No filters active. In the 'Hands Summary' tab it seems everything is going well. It shows the correct hero nickname which my coinpoker nickname is aliased to. But still nothing in 'My hands' tab. I checked timezone and it's okey too.

my hands tab.png
(91.1 KiB) Downloaded 1751 times
hands summary.png
(286.69 KiB) Downloaded 1797 times
matigavi
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 26, 2025 1:18 pm

In that case right-click on the empty report and select 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK' and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't then please zip/compress your sample of hand histories from the converter and attach them to a Support Ticket along with a link to this thread.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby matigavi » Tue Aug 26, 2025 1:59 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:In that case right-click on the empty report and select 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK' and see if that fixes it.

It didn't work. I just sent the ticket with the HHs.

I think the problem is on the converter. I realized that the hole cards of hero are never shown, except when it goes to showdown. The hands histories are missing the "dealt to" line.

anyways... I saw in other posts that they are sending new version of the software via telegram lol, so I will contact them aswell
matigavi
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby matigavi » Tue Aug 26, 2025 6:17 pm

So it is solved now. I got the v3.2.8 of the converter and everything is just fine now. A friend sent it to me via discord, their support don't respond yet.

So for they guys that are struggling, try to get the new software version, which is not available to download from their web, I don't know why.
matigavi
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:11 am

Re: Coinpoker problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 27, 2025 6:04 am

Pleased to hear it and thanks for the information.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests